Patient Coordinator & Insurance Biller
We are seeking highly qualified applicants for the full-time position of Patient Coordinator -Insurance Biller. Must have at least 2 years of experience in the medical field. Must be able to multitask in a high-volume private practice.
This is an opportunity for the right person who is flexible/adaptable to change and desires to learn new skills. Must have a positive personality and friendly demeanor. If you have ambition, great motivation, and have the right attitude, then this position is for you.
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience required.
- Must be able to multitask in a high-volume practice.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Only local candidates near Whiting Indiana will be considered.
- Punctuality and reliable transportation is a must.
- You must also be extremely organized, extremely customer-oriented.
- Business professional dress code.
Experience in Receptionist duties Minimum 2 years of experience. Must have excellent communication skills, bilingual helpful.
Full-Time Employee Benefits include:
- Medical Insurance, Vision and Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Holidays and Vacation
- Career Development
Position includes but not limited to: Greeting patients, answering phones, accepting payments, scheduling appointments, and is responsible for the administrative functions of the office along with knowledge of insurance billing practices.
The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills, and have a professional business appearance. Only those with 2 years of experience in the field of optometry or medical field will be considered for the position listed.
All applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to undergo a background check and drug testing in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Send resumes to Eyecare@levineyecare.com